Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
chronicvibe
Robin
John
Jamie
MyBlobby123
9 posters

NO POINT TO PLAY POWERSCAPE!

MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

NO POINT TO PLAY POWERSCAPE! Empty NO POINT TO PLAY POWERSCAPE!

Post by MyBlobby123 July 6th 2010, 6:06 pm

Ok guys it has come to my attention that we have nothing that the players can do on the server. Everyone just stands around at home and chats. for the most part. So we need a point to play the server. Like a mini game that works fully that everyone can play.

We need some competition in the server. other wise its just a 3D chat room. So far none of the Mini games we have anyone likes to play. So we need something new... thats never been put on a server. that will have GREAT REWARDS. Like where they have the best drops and rewards in the game. Such as:

Party hats
    H'ween masks
    Void knight stuff
    Fighter Torso
    etc.

This will help in getting and keeping people IF THERE IS A REASON AND A POINT TO PLAYING POWERSCAPE.
    Also the high scores helped because it put a little competition into the game. and now people are fighting to get to the top.

So lets work on getting a Mini Game with GREAT drops but you have to work for them like any other mini game in rs(therefore having to work hard and play the mini game will not ruin the economy). you get like tokens to buy the items with. But the minigame adds compitition.

We can also take these items out of drops and Stores to make them RARE and ONLY ABLE TO GET BY PLAYING THE MINI GAME!

If creating a working mini game is not worth it right now. then maybe FIXING castle wars will be. you can add more Rewards to the thing and get it fully working that would be a blast. So

ADD YOUR SUGGESTION HERE. AND LETS BRING IN THE PEOPLE! LETS BRING A POINT TO PLAYING POWERSCAPE! Very Happy
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

NO POINT TO PLAY POWERSCAPE! Empty Re: NO POINT TO PLAY POWERSCAPE!

Post by Jamie July 6th 2010, 6:12 pm

Okay, well Kyle's king of the hill idea he had before wasn't bad.
    Winners get tickets to buy prizes from a shop that only sells for tickets and stuff, however these prizes should try and draw people to Pk because that's what seems to draw the most people.
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 July 6th 2010, 6:13 pm

JAMIE REMINDED ME OF MY IDEA ABOUT KING OF THE HILL! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT IN A RSPS SO IF THAT WAS ADDED THAT WOULD JUST AMAZE PEOPLE.

Edit: dangit he beet me to posting about it. Razz

Last edited by Kyle on July 9th 2010, 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John July 6th 2010, 6:18 pm

well i think its a good idea, apart from the rares. I think rares are something that should be saved for the people who have played the longest and hardest to earn them, not as a reward for one thing.
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 July 6th 2010, 6:41 pm

ok well the reward should be something you cant get unless you play the mini game and it should be an item everyone wants. Including kill cape.
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin July 6th 2010, 7:01 pm

How about more monsters to fight and if we have more people to PK we have already a good start..
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie July 6th 2010, 7:08 pm

No we've only got people to funpking and thats not even all the time
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 July 8th 2010, 5:28 pm

but yeah i think this should be considered a little more then it is atm.
    chronicvibe
    chronicvibe

Post by chronicvibe July 8th 2010, 6:45 pm

I was gunna say something about this on the double exp weekend thread but i guess this would be more proper why not bring in stealing creations because thats fairly fun its a new mini game i don't know how hard it would be but it would also eliminate the double exp weekend because you could use the clay tools like in rs for more exp and then you atleast have to work for the extra exp plus it could be a fun team based game that the server is longing for/or u could just alter the exp by a smaller amount and make it only in the sc area so u can skill while playing a game making it more popular and not have a huge increase in exp so it not overpowering and destroying skills ? and i was also thinking of some sort of sabotage something close to castle wars but without a flag cuz i like blowing stuff up and lighting ppl on fire not stealing flags but thats just me in this sabotage i was thinking like each team has a box of c4/TnT/bombs w.e random explosive devices in there base and objective is to merc everyone in ur path get to the base light the bomb and defend it for an amount of time u know basic cod/MAG scenarios although u may need to lower health inside the game area to make it faster cuz if someones lighting a bomb has 99 hp 99 pray and such like most of us do its gunna take a while.
    el oh el
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by el oh el July 8th 2010, 7:20 pm

chronicvibe wrote:I was gunna say something about this on the double exp weekend thread but i guess this would be more proper why not bring in stealing creations?.

We want a custom minigame, like king of the hill. I am sure that other servers already have stealing creations... and that would make us not unique.
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin July 8th 2010, 8:09 pm

chronicvibe wrote:I was gunna say something about this on the double exp weekend thread but i guess this would be more proper why not bring in stealing creations because thats fairly fun its a new mini game i don't know how hard it would be but it would also eliminate the double exp weekend because you could use the clay tools like in rs for more exp and then you atleast have to work for the extra exp plus it could be a fun team based game that the server is longing for/or u could just alter the exp by a smaller amount and make it only in the sc area so u can skill while playing a game making it more popular and not have a huge increase in exp so it not overpowering and destroying skills ? and i was also thinking of some sort of sabotage something close to castle wars but without a flag cuz i like blowing stuff up and lighting ppl on fire not stealing flags but thats just me in this sabotage i was thinking like each team has a box of c4/TnT/bombs w.e random explosive devices in there base and objective is to merc everyone in ur path get to the base light the bomb and defend it for an amount of time u know basic cod/MAG scenarios although u may need to lower health inside the game area to make it faster cuz if someones lighting a bomb has 99 hp 99 pray and such like most of us do its gunna take a while.
    I think that is kinda...impossible
    crash
    crash

Post by crash July 8th 2010, 8:11 pm

yeah,simple and easyer for starting out with the hole, "making custom mini games" O_o
    PoohBear
    PoohBear
    Donator
    Donator

Post by PoohBear July 9th 2010, 5:39 am

I'd much rather mix Soul Wars, and Stealing Creation. So we have reasons to raise stuff like crafting, mining, hunting, smithing, ect. Make it possibly an hour long session per game, fifteen minutes for making best possible armor/weapons/runes. Then the rest of the fourty-five minutes, set out like Soul Wars, but without the avatars, and make it a Kill Count win. I.E have a counter, for each team saying how many of their players killed the other team. (Sara kills - 15, Zam kills - 10) [Like the Soul Wars Avatar death counter.] And whoever has the most kills at the end, gets the two tickets.
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 July 9th 2010, 7:02 am

thats a good idea actually!
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie July 9th 2010, 9:09 am

Wow great idea actually, however it would take a lot to code that Razz
    el oh el
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by el oh el July 9th 2010, 3:41 pm

PoohBear wrote:I'd much rather mix Soul Wars, and Stealing Creation. So we have reasons to raise stuff like crafting, mining, hunting, smithing, ect. Make it possibly an hour long session per game, fifteen minutes for making best possible armor/weapons/runes. Then the rest of the fourty-five minutes, set out like Soul Wars, but without the avatars, and make it a Kill Count win. I.E have a counter, for each team saying how many of their players killed the other team. (Sara kills - 15, Zam kills - 10) [Like the Soul Wars Avatar death counter.] And whoever has the most kills at the end, gets the two tickets.

Thats a great idea! If we could even get king of the hill into the mix, than it would even better!
    agent moby8
    agent moby8
    Donator
    Donator

Post by agent moby8 July 9th 2010, 4:04 pm

castle wars would by nice to put in but thats a good idea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 2nd 2024, 8:38 am