Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

could anyone help me get my sig on here?

chronicvibe
    chronicvibe

could anyone help me get my sig on here? Empty could anyone help me get my sig on here?

Post by chronicvibe July 7th 2010, 12:42 am

I read the help/support collumn on this saying that i cannot get a custom sig on here without it being on internet as far as i took in i dont know if i may have read it wrong but ide appreciate it if someone could help me with this i have a few sigs i made but cant get em on
    my profile
    CooKiE MoNsTeR
    CooKiE MoNsTeR

could anyone help me get my sig on here? Empty Re: could anyone help me get my sig on here?

Post by CooKiE MoNsTeR July 7th 2010, 12:43 am

erm i can try to help
    versochi
    versochi

could anyone help me get my sig on here? Empty Re: could anyone help me get my sig on here?

Post by versochi July 7th 2010, 1:14 am

send the links to your signatures and i will try to find the problem or i will add it myself to your sig.

Best regards

Dzm
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie July 7th 2010, 9:11 am

Well you've got a signature on the forums already
    I with hold the right to p*ss off and pwn any butt hurt newb who wanders into my path. I will infact hold no bounds to demolish and destroy your views and belifes. I will question your sexuality and further more point and laugh at you untill tears of pure fail have been cried . ty for reading have a nice day ^^
    ~~smoken life away~~livin day by day~~till i come to say~~lets go smoke some more hey~~
    So just add an image to that if you want a signature.
    chronicvibe
    chronicvibe

Post by chronicvibe July 8th 2010, 4:52 am

o i know i have a sig lol and its not the first time ive made / used one it just wont let me upload it on here form my comp it has to have spot on the web in order to be used but i think i have it figured out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is October 2nd 2024, 11:18 am