Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Must Read! --> Shop bug! <-- Must Read!

Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Must Read! --> Shop bug! <-- Must Read! Empty Must Read! --> Shop bug! <-- Must Read!

Post by Jamie July 9th 2010, 11:08 pm

I just bought a 35m knife while trying to purchase a DFS...

Just to let you know what's going on, the shops are switching as you buy stuff for some reason, Guess something's up with the server Razz
    But it's enabling people to buy from staff and donator shops without leaving home at all.

crash
    crash

Must Read! --> Shop bug! <-- Must Read! Empty Re: Must Read! --> Shop bug! <-- Must Read!

Post by crash July 9th 2010, 11:09 pm

i also think the server is crashing because the server is in a loop of coding error,resulting in the server to crash:L
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Must Read! --> Shop bug! <-- Must Read! Empty Re: Must Read! --> Shop bug! <-- Must Read!

Post by John July 9th 2010, 11:57 pm

Jamie | ジェイミー wrote:I just bought a 35m knife while trying to purchase a DFS...

Just to let you know what's going on, the shops are switching as you buy stuff for some reason, Guess something's up with the server Razz
    But it's enabling people to buy from staff and donator shops without leaving home at all.

I am aware of this problem. Its when there are two people in two different shops and a big load of magic happens and the shops swap over. il have a look at the coding
    el oh el
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by el oh el July 10th 2010, 5:08 pm

this is really becoming a problem to our players, can you try to fix it a.s.a.p.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie July 10th 2010, 6:05 pm

Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 9:48 am