Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

dumbpker
    dumbpker

easy way to talk while server is offline Empty easy way to talk while server is offline

Post by dumbpker November 3rd 2010, 1:55 am

everyone if the server is offline and u so happen to be on fourms you should turn on the chat box if we all do that then when more people get on you will have a better chance of getting to talk to someone even when the server is offline affraid Rolling Eyes
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

easy way to talk while server is offline Empty Re: easy way to talk while server is offline

Post by MyBlobby123 November 3rd 2010, 2:51 am

NOWAY!!!!!!!
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

easy way to talk while server is offline Empty Re: easy way to talk while server is offline

Post by Jamie November 3rd 2010, 6:41 pm

I'll say once again if you register on Xfire we've got a chat room there in which you can talk.

Just google xfire and register with them then add the user createfaith (which is me) , this has a voice chat functionality - like TS or vent but its 100% free for all parties.
    I'll then invite you to join the chat and you should click actions and save to save the room Razz
    Mattis
    Mattis
    Player of the Month
    Player of the Month

Post by Mattis November 3rd 2010, 6:48 pm

i dont need 2 registrer do i?
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie November 3rd 2010, 6:51 pm

Yea you do that's the only thing with xfire unfortunately but we might one day get a TS but untill now we'll stick with XF
    Mattis
    Mattis
    Player of the Month
    Player of the Month

Post by Mattis November 3rd 2010, 7:00 pm

I mean I must not register me when I'm not going to use it. I tried google translation. it works good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 9:35 am