Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
t3h sickness
Jamie
ImSoStupidMan
7 posters

My (EPIC-ISH) Suggetions

ImSoStupidMan
    ImSoStupidMan

My (EPIC-ISH) Suggetions Empty My (EPIC-ISH) Suggetions

Post by ImSoStupidMan November 3rd 2010, 5:35 am

Combat Suggestions/Ideas:

First, replace bork with corp beast. Make corp a reward for barrows, more like if you beat barrows, you reach the middle chest, and ahrims teleports you to corp. Corp can drop sigils and 3rd age, plus partyhats. Move corp to a secluded boss area, and make him drop some of the game's custom items, him being harder then most gwd bosses. Oh yea, make monsters move plz? I shouldn't be able to farcast a dark beast and get 1.5m loot. Change the slayer area to a dragon area. Have there be dragons walking around and a KBD in middle that doesn't attack until you attack it. Make a slayer tower. With crazy new slayer monsters, and make jad and bork and corp like slayer tasks! My friend got 99 slayer sitting in a corner killing mith drags, is that fair? And make sure to put the dark beast in the tower, ha. Add abyssal demons! Also yellow orb should give less runes, and there be time? That's 99 mage in 1 or 2 inventorys.*****RESERVED AREA FOR RANGED I HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET***** Maybe, add a training area for level ranges? 1-50 guards, goblins, barbarians, possibly any monster under the level of 55/60. Lvl's 51+ Have ghosts, heroes, let them resort to drags, bosses, and godwars!  I know i'm asking for tons here, even if this could take months, imagine how great it would be! And as the server gets more popular people would love having all these great features. It would make playing time a lot more enjoyable.

Skilling Suggestions/Ideas:

Firsr, the easiest 99, construction, should be made much harder, and much funner. Add however many rooms to be able to take up the whole mage training arena, or wherever else you'd like to have houses. Have the ability to put more styles of rooms, but i'm NOT asking for dungeons. For runecrafting, please fix the store? I get DCed everytime i try and buy something, even a talisman staff. *****I HAVE NOT TRIED ANY MORE SKILLS I WILL EDIT IT IN HERE OR A BUMPED POST*****

NPC/Other Suggestions/Ideas:

First, my biggest idea is to add a shops area! I think the best idea is to clear up home, as the server gets bigger, LAG LAG LAG! Have a regular *shops* area, and have a area for players you have to talk to such as the wise old man or just stick him in draynor and have a tele there in quest tab, eh? OK, now i have a bank suggestion? Could you add a dump inventory options, cuz it gets annoying to bank all my runes sometimes. Also, what the heck is up with the "Choose the skill you wish to be advanced in" stuff. Is it a glitch or are you just making life harder for us Razz. I also think it would begrest to start out with maybe 100k, just to basically set a player off easily, and make moneymaking more noticable, or atleast a guide. OK THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT AS IT WILL BE PLACED IN ALL CAPS: MAKE THE CLIENT AVAILABLE TO FORUM MEMBERS ONLY AND HAVE THERE BE AN I AGREE/DISAGREE TREATY THAT YOU ARE NOT OF JAGEX, BECAUSE WE DO NOT WANT JAGEX COMING HERE AND SNOOPING, DO WE?

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer: All stuff said here is in my opinion, if i got anything wrong im sorry, if you're already doing something, sorry. These are my opinions that i think would make the server OMGBBQ1337NESS.

All of this content belongs to BLT or ImSoStupidMan.

Thank you. afro
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

My (EPIC-ISH) Suggetions Empty Re: My (EPIC-ISH) Suggetions

Post by Jamie November 3rd 2010, 10:19 am

Corp doesn't exist in 508's.

KBD is a premium feature at the moment.. and if we we're to make aggressive NPC's as far as the dragons KBD would certainly be aggressive as well although I'd like to see the implementation of aggressive NPC's and the combat system sorted out because I turned away from my screen at 80hp while killing ahrim, turned back and had died...?

The Training areas for different levels has already been posted on the forums you can't really take claim over that Wink

I think that rather than just removing the shops from 'home' we need to remove all NPC's from the loaded map. Shops should be located at the g.e. (My opinion) ahrim should go back to barrows.

The choose a skill you wish to advance is a Random Event to stop you lot auto-clicking your way though skills like thieving and mage. It's not glitched and it logs you off whenever you click incorrectly because you didn't read the message because your auto clicks too fast.

also I don't see why jagex would be slightly bothered by our little server, it's not exactly got 10regular players on it at the moment so we're causing jagex no harm and they have no rights for copyright because we're over 30% different. We can't use the SQL server because we don't have access to it though these forums so we cant make people register to get on the forums either.

But they are good suggestions and I'm not hating Razz
    t3h sickness

Post by t3h sickness November 3rd 2010, 9:52 pm

*cough* 99 SLAY IN A CORNER FTW*COUGH* and i like ur ideas Very Happy
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin November 3rd 2010, 10:09 pm

too much text to read
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John November 3rd 2010, 11:10 pm

awesome ideas! Smile

Robin wrote:too much text to read
    get the f*ck off this thread then. Smile
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 November 4th 2010, 12:19 am

LOL OWNED ELEPHANT!!!!!!!
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie November 4th 2010, 12:21 am

Kyle, what's with the spam recently? xD
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 November 4th 2010, 12:27 am

lol sorry just have nothing to say much and i love John's elephant Razz
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin November 4th 2010, 12:56 am

Ok so I got my reading face and I actually readed this whole topic (yay lol)
    and in my opinion those are some nice suggestions :3
    ImSoStupidMan
    ImSoStupidMan

Post by ImSoStupidMan November 4th 2010, 2:22 am

@Jamie
    Thanks for correcting me, and what you said is also some really good ideas.

@Robin
    Learn to read it's good for you, but thanks!

As soon as server goes back on i'll have to go out and try getting better at certain skills to test out, see if they're glitched or anything. As far as i'm aware though the server is GREAT.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie November 4th 2010, 10:06 am

hey, not a problem it's kinda my job and I've got ton's of experience with the server now so I'm beginning to get to grips with what's what and how to correct people.

And I'm glad you like the server (: John's put a lot of his time into making it what it is today.
    Max
    Max

Post by Max November 4th 2010, 11:57 am

you got some great ideas there, i would like to see many of them in-game. mostly the shops, and clearing out home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 2nd 2024, 8:52 am