Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

lets make a desition for what to do with the server

Poll

change source?

[ 0 ]
    lets make a desition for what to do with the server Bar_left0%lets make a desition for what to do with the server Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    lets make a desition for what to do with the server Bar_left50%lets make a desition for what to do with the server Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    lets make a desition for what to do with the server Bar_left50%lets make a desition for what to do with the server Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    t3h sickness

lets make a desition for what to do with the server Empty lets make a desition for what to do with the server

Post by t3h sickness November 17th 2010, 9:59 pm

people have been talking about finding a new source or what to do first and i think we should make a desiction for what to do. Btw if we do change cource i think we should get a 562 server =]

edit: btw john tht glitch when u die and put ur items back on log out and in and its gone... yeah it happend to me and i lost all my stuff so could u please reset me to a day agao? thx
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

lets make a desition for what to do with the server Empty Re: lets make a desition for what to do with the server

Post by John November 17th 2010, 10:13 pm

ive already stated my opinion about this.
    Im really not planning on changing sources. Source change = no John Smile
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

lets make a desition for what to do with the server Empty Re: lets make a desition for what to do with the server

Post by Jamie November 17th 2010, 11:45 pm

Hmm you mean decision?

And yes we might want to change source, but you didn't see what we had to go though to get john to switch from 317 to 508 xD
    And without john it would mean we need to find a VPS, and 1 or 2 developers =\ (vps so developers can access it Razz)
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 November 18th 2010, 12:21 am

agreed on switching sources but cant you just copy past all your customs and what ever you want.... i just think we need a new 508 source this one = craptastic
    Connor
    Connor

Post by Connor November 18th 2010, 12:25 am

its long

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 9:52 am