Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Problems with accounts and new system

John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Problems with accounts and new system Empty Problems with accounts and new system

Post by John December 6th 2009, 6:24 pm

Well There have been a few glitches with it but i think i have fixed everything up.

New accounts are made in new system but first checking if an account already exists in the old system bu that name.
    Existing account are checked if there is anything in the new system before checking if it hasnt been transfered yet.

Please post in this thread about problems that you are having.

Also whoever is making al the new areas can u PM me about whts happeneing because atm we have like two or 3 of stuff. Its looking pretty good though. It seems like its more capable to house a big community.
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Problems with accounts and new system Empty Re: Problems with accounts and new system

Post by John December 7th 2009, 6:54 pm

bump. ive had more probs since this.
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Problems with accounts and new system Empty Re: Problems with accounts and new system

Post by Robin December 8th 2009, 5:01 pm

lol vista is 1 problem Problems with accounts and new system Icon_razz
    Ben
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Post by Ben December 9th 2009, 12:58 am

i actually like vista. i've never had any bugs with mine.
    actually, no, i had one half-bug involving the ¬/` key and a piece of remote software.

also, i can't log into powerscape, it says it's offline, even when i can see that is is.
    and my account exploded.
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John December 9th 2009, 2:03 am

ben wrote:i actually like vista. i've never had any bugs with mine.
    actually, no, i had one half-bug involving the ¬/` key and a piece of remote software.

also, i can't log into powerscape, it says it's offline, even when i can see that is is.
    and my account exploded.

il sort this sometime. What happens?
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie December 9th 2009, 10:22 am

John wrote:
    Also whoever is making al the new areas can u PM me about whts happeneing because atm we have like two or 3 of stuff. Its looking pretty good though. It seems like its more capable to house a big community.

i can tell u know it had nothing to do with me.. :Razz
    yea, its purpose was to house a bigger community than it was capable of, and also it is designed so that not all the posts go into the "off-topic" or "general discussion" forums and into more stratified (i believe is the word) forums Smile

Robin wrote:lol vista is 1 problem

nd u can only say this b'coz u've got windows 7 now Razz
    Ben
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Post by Ben December 9th 2009, 7:39 pm

John wrote:il sort this sometime. What happens?

what happen is the server is online (says on the runelocus status checker thing) but when i click login, it says powerscape is offline.
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin December 9th 2009, 10:38 pm

ben wrote:

what happen is the server is online (says on the runelocus status checker thing) but when i click login, it says powerscape is offline.
    yh that kinda sucks alot
    Ben
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Post by Ben December 9th 2009, 11:22 pm

Robin wrote:
    ben wrote:

yh that kinda sucks alot

yeah, it does. i managed to get on earlier, but then only john and this random guy were on, and then the server crashed and i cba to log in again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 9:44 am