Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June

Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June Empty VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June

Post by Jamie June 6th 2010, 11:24 am

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June BannerVote2

Last month we gained more members than we have done since these forums were first started and we're nearly 1/4 of the way to gaining the same amount of members this month.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June Users10

So it's now June and Xtremetop100 have reset all their votes from last month so it's our chance to get on top as soon as we can and above the illusive 7/8th place on their top lists which we have been stuck in for a long time now.
    We're off to a good start with 11 votes and 249 clicks (on the broken link)

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June Users11

So please Vote as often as you can (I think it's every Six hours or so) so we can rise above the rest and make an impact on The World Of RuneScape Private Servers!
    (also when you vote could you click the dead link and stay on the page for at least a minute so that we can get more "out" so that if we have the same amount of "in" votes we can raise above the other servers)

Thanks.
    ~ Jamie

Last edited by Jamie on July 1st 2010, 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June Empty Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June

Post by Jamie June 14th 2010, 9:18 am

I'm Just going to BUMP this to remind you all to Vote Please Smile

Here's some more information on how we're doing at nearly the half way point for this month:

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June Captur22

And we've nearly met the same number of new users on the forums this month as last month (and it's only the 14th!!!)

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June Captur23

So keep it up guys, Please vote and keep those new players coming Very Happy
    Also: When telling people to vote on the server or whatever rather than having to type the whole http://www.xtreme.... bla bla bla, you can now just type http://Vote-PS.tk just to make life easier and easier to remember Smile

Also, on the server side of this;
    We had around 8 players online the other day cheers
    And I think I've seen them all come back the next day, just hope they all come back and take their time to register to the forums and maybe introduce themselves a bit Smile

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June BannerVote2
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 17th 2010, 9:23 am

BUMP again.

We're getting into trouble on xtreme, there's clearly some n00b server hacking xtreme or using proxies because they've moved from not even on the first page to 6th, just above us. There's not a lot we can do about it but vote more and get back above them Smile

Statistically we're 3 people registering this month than we had last month (last month at 200 and this month, so far we have 197) well done to youtube video's I think Smile
    tom
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Post by tom June 22nd 2010, 11:43 pm

I added the server to the Moparscape ones as well. Were pretty low down so we need to vote. http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?action=up&server=powerscape.no-ip.org
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 22nd 2010, 11:45 pm

Oh hi Tom Razz

Yea It's hard to get people to vote on 2 sites but we can give it ago Razz

We only get 3 - 5 different people vote each day (yes I know I can see because you're going though my re-direct now Razz)
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 25th 2010, 1:55 am

BUMP

Well done guys Smile
    Month is nearly up and we've managed to stay within the top 10 on xtreme since the beginning of the month so far, getting a bit harder from now with two places to vote but main focus is still on xtreme I believe.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June Vote10

Unfortunately we are still under the server (or w/e they are) that appeared from thin air to become 6th place, however hopefully they will no longer be there next month (YN)

We've also had 115 more people register this month than we did last month which shows good progress for us Smile

So please remember to vote:

http://vote-ps.tk

Remeber every vote counts Smile

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - June Users14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 6th 2024, 11:48 pm