Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
crash
Jamie
6 posters

Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving. [Complete]

Poll

Did This Guide Help You??

[ 6 ]
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Bar_left67%Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Bar_left33%Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Bar_left0%Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Bar_left0%Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Empty Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving. [Complete]

Post by Jamie June 16th 2010, 6:28 pm

Well First things first I suppose.

Getting to thieving place:
    1. Click the Skill Tab.
      Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur24
    2. Click the Thieving skill level
      Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur25
      Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur22

Starting from Level 1 going to 99 the logically correct way (the npc's in order of level required to pickpocket them)

Level 1 - 40 Thieve
    Pickpocket the man at thieve and gain around 1100gp every-time
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur26
    Pickpocket the man around 54 times to get to level 40, which gives you ability to move on from the man.
    I gained about 60k getting from level 1 thieve to level 40 thieving.
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur27

Level 40 - 65 Thieve
    Pickpocket the master farmer and gain around 15k gp per thieve.
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur28
    Pickpocket the farmer around 98 times to get to level 65 and then move to the next step.
    From this I gained around 1.5m.
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur29

Level 65 - 83 Thieve
    Pickpocket the hero and gain about 2.5k gp per thieve.
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur32
    Pickpocket the hero 197 times, gain about 450k and move onto the next step.
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur33

Level 83 - 99 Thieve
    Pickpocket the Paladin for the remainder of the skill, this gains you about 200k gp per time.
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur34
    Pickpocket the Paladin 225 times to get to level 99 then time to claim your cape Smile
    I gained 40m from level 83 - 99 Smile
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur35

Claiming your cape...
    Talk to Martin Thwait to claim your cape, like all other skill capes it's free of charge Smile
    Martin is located at the same place all the thieving NPC's are so he's easy to locate.
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur38
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur36
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur37

Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur40
    Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Captur39

If you want to gain maximum money from thieve rather than getting 99 thieve as quick as possible I suggest you skip the Hero step and stay at the farmer because he gives 15k gp per click rather than 2.5k gp per click Smile

Pm me for more help / details.
    ~ Jamie

Last edited by Jamie on June 22nd 2010, 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Empty Re: Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving. [Complete]

Post by Jamie June 17th 2010, 5:33 pm

Unlocked and completed I believe Smile
    crash
    crash

Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving.  [Complete] Empty Re: Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving. [Complete]

Post by crash June 17th 2010, 5:54 pm

change the same of the title ^^,but other than that,epic guide! Very Happy
    el oh el
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by el oh el June 17th 2010, 6:00 pm

Jamie's Skilling Guide's: Thieving. [complete]

Its done! good job Jamie, its an amazing guide- very detailed. Can't wait too see other great guides from you in the future.
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 June 17th 2010, 6:09 pm

nice changed title to complete
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 17th 2010, 6:49 pm

crash2107 wrote:change the same of the title ^^,but other than that,epic guide! Very Happy

Sorry xD
    I didn't get time to change it to complete, I had to get on with this work that im doing needs to be done for tomorrow xD
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John June 17th 2010, 10:44 pm

yeah great guide.

i think also,this made me see that the money recieved is at a good rate.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 17th 2010, 10:55 pm

John wrote:i think also,this made me see that the money recieved is at a good rate.

Other than maybe the fact that you gain more doing farmer's than hero's but I think RS is like that as well Razz

Yea this is a good rated skill, it took me a fair hour or so to get to 99 in the skill and I also gained a decent amount of money from doing this however I didn't gain a stupidly little amount either Smile
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi June 17th 2010, 11:14 pm

i got 99 theiving myself earlier, although i was glad it only took me 99, once i got it i had a joy, but then knew it was a bit too easy to get.

i mean real runescape it would take you months to get a 99.

i felt like if it took a week to get it. or like 4 days non stop, it would be a real acheivement, and not just, right i get 99 theiving this day, but hey whats ur theiving, 87, wow nice. i love that kind of acheivement

i thought maybe a few improvements to theiving,

(add the stools at like lvl 60 or somethin, so players can get like, food for pvp or training melee, cloth and stuff for w/e. Very Happy)
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John June 17th 2010, 11:17 pm

Drizzim wrote:i got 99 theiving myself earlier, although i was glad it only took me 99, once i got it i had a joy, but then knew it was a bit too easy to get.

i felt like if it took a week to get it. or like 4 days non stop, it would be a real acheivement, and not just, right i get 99 theiving this day, but hey whats ur theiving, 87, wow nice. i love that kind of acheivement

(add the stools at like lvl 60 or somethin, so players can get like, food for pvp or training melee, cloth and stuff for w/e. Very Happy)
    yeah im sure these can be worked on. although the speed of skilling is often why people come to private servers. but I agree, i will decrease this rate by about.. 20%.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 17th 2010, 11:20 pm

John wrote:
    Drizzim wrote:i got 99 theiving myself earlier, although i was glad it only took me 99, once i got it i had a joy, but then knew it was a bit too easy to get.

yeah im sure these can be worked on. although the speed of skilling is often why people come to private servers. but I agree, i will decrease this rate by about.. 20%.

Not good idea.
    People are already complaining about how low the xp rates are already :/
    I honestly thought we were going to lose some players yesterday because the rate was so low xD
    el oh el
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by el oh el July 7th 2010, 10:33 pm

thanks for the guide jamie!

Suggestion: add how much each npc gives per click!
    Suggestion: you should also add about how long it takes to get to 99 thieving. (make sure to say what rate you clicked at though...)
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie July 7th 2010, 10:57 pm

lol i dont know because i didn't do it all in 1 go i did it split over a few days because i had other things to do as well and they prob weren't at the same rate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 10:13 am