Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What do you believe in?

Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

What do you believe in? Empty What do you believe in?

Post by Robin June 30th 2010, 1:18 am

i am making this thread because i am wondering what other people believe in .

do you believe in god ?
    or do you believe in reincarnation
    or what else do you believe ?
    do you believe in multiple universe's
    that everything is made out of particles ?
    that there are an infinite number of possibilities there when u trow a dice and hit a 1 in another universe you hit a 6 or you are already dead .
    do you believe death is nothing ?
    do you believe you are asleep right now and this is all a dream ?
    do you believe you are in a coma and lost your memory so you think this is real but you have been in a coma for the past 15 years .

just reply with what u believe in

what do you believe in ?

btw interesting fact . most people sleep 8 hours per day . in 3 days u sleep 24 hours

in 21 days u sleep 7 of them

in 15 year you sleep 5 of them

if you are 45 year old you slept 15 years and spend 30 years awake .

interesting fact ha ?
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

What do you believe in? Empty Re: What do you believe in?

Post by Jamie June 30th 2010, 1:38 am

do you believe in god?
    Nope, because I had to go to church schools and just had it forced onto me and the need to not conform kicked in Razz
    or do you believe in reincarnation? Yes and no... sometimes I do sometimes I don't (other words I'm not sure on this Razz)
    or what else do you believe? In Science Smile
    ddo you believe in multiple universe's? I believe there might be something out there however what it is exactly I don't know
    that everything is made out of particles? Yes.
    that there are an infinite number of possibilities there when u trow a dice and hit a 1 in another universe you hit a 6 or you are already dead . sorry..?
    do you believe death is nothing ? I am scared of dying however if reincarnation is real it shouldn't be much to worry about
    do you believe you are asleep right now and this is all a dream ? No I think I've mastered reality and dreaming Wink
    do you believe you are in a coma and lost your memory so you think this is real but you have been in a coma for the past 15 years . Have you been watching too much of the TV drama Life on Mars or Ashes to Ashes?
    el oh el
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by el oh el June 30th 2010, 4:36 am

1.do you believe in god?
    Yeah, Nuff said. Wink
    2.or do you believe in reincarnation? No, i believe in Resurrection.
    3.or what else do you believe? There is an "or" put into this question.
    4.do you believe in multiple universe's? My answer to " that there are an infinite number of possibilities there when u trow a dice and hit a 1 in another universe you hit a 6 or you are already dead ." is the same for this one...
    5.that everything is made out of particles? Yeah.
    6.that there are an infinite number of possibilities there when u trow a dice and hit a 1 in another universe you hit a 6 or you are already dead . Yes i do believe that, it just makes things so much more exciting...( Example: Guy1: I HATE OBAMA!, Guy2: At least you can not worry about it.. Beca-, Guy1: HOW CAN I NOT WORRY ABOUT IT!, GUY2: Because if i put you into a coma while thinking about another universe, where John McCain is the President...,Guy1: oh... okay! PLEASE PUT ME IN A COMMA!)
    7.do you believe death is nothing ? I Believe that my time for death... is when i become a FBI agent. Although, i am not "afraid" of death, But it would be nice to not die for at least 70 more years! I have stuff i still want to do! Example: Go Skydiving for my honeymoon. (pull the shoots really high up *wink wink* Wink )
    8.do you believe you are asleep right now and this is all a dream ? No i Do not believe this is a dream, and that i am asleep right now... although it would be nice to wake up from Obama's Crap. Smile
    9.do you believe you are in a coma and lost your memory so you think this is real but you have been in a coma for the past 15 years . NO, i do not believe that! Wink
    cubedude
    cubedude

Post by cubedude June 30th 2010, 3:11 pm

do you believe in god? No

or do you believe in reincarnation? No

or what else do you believe? myself and the power of science

ddo you believe in multiple universe's? Well... thats quite depetable and as i beleve in science alot, i say no cause theres no proof it existing... yet ^^

that everything is made out of particles? Yes

do you believe death is nothing ? define nothing, if you mean that if someone dies, do they live on in another life then no, when you die, then its the end for you atleast Smile

do you believe you are asleep right now and this is all a dream ? No cuase then i would be a millionare atm ^^

do you believe you are in a coma and lost your memory so you think this is real but you have been in a coma for the past 15 years . wait wha?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is October 2nd 2024, 11:28 am