Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rules for Selling and Buying in here

crash
    crash

Rules for Selling and Buying in here Empty Rules for Selling and Buying in here

Post by crash September 6th 2010, 8:53 pm

okay ive made this area for one reason.
    one:no one really gets to buy or sell anything if only afew people are online.

RULES
    NO SCAMMING
    if scamming does accour,take a screenshot and post it in the "reports" area of the forums.

NO LIES
    dont lie about selling an item you do not have.

NO REAL WORLD TRADES(unless your trading with john)

the post must contain this
    The item you are buying.
    The item price
    A good time to trade
    How you are going to pay (money or items)

(side note) this is locked. dont post here.only post in the "selling" or "buying" bit

thanks
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Rules for Selling and Buying in here Empty Re: Rules for Selling and Buying in here

Post by Jamie September 6th 2010, 10:39 pm

Sorry for posting; however it needs saying and this seems like the only appropriate place to do so.

We've had a trading area on the forums before and I have to say it was used maybe twice in 5months..
    It seems like a pointless thing to have on a server where no-one trades anything anyway. Okay I understand that you are trying to engage a better economy and stuff however I'm not sure it's going to work, I'll leave the section as is for now to see how it goes however if it doesn't work I think it might be better off without it.
    I also think that you should have perhaps gotten the opinion of other members of staff / users before going ahead with such an area to see if it's likely to be used and what they think.

Just my feedback (please read this and do as you wish)

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 9:36 am