Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Robin
galby
6 posters

Why is the server always going off?

galby

Why is the server always going off? Empty Why is the server always going off?

Post by galby October 4th 2010, 4:50 am

Why is the serever never on? i keep getting the "error_game_js5connect" message when i click the run.bat. scratch
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Why is the server always going off? Empty Re: Why is the server always going off?

Post by Robin October 4th 2010, 8:30 am

Becus John has a life
    galby

Why is the server always going off? Empty Re: Why is the server always going off?

Post by galby October 4th 2010, 8:39 am

when will it come back?
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie October 4th 2010, 9:11 am

Quite honestly the server goes off when it does because john has better things to do with his computer after 11:00 so he turns the server off to save power (and maybe his computer too - however only he knows that) and it comes back on at 4:00 because that's when he gets back from school.

This is because at the moment we don't have a VPS after the last one crashed while john was away and john's paypal has had a fit therefore cannot take donations at the moment Sad
    megawoopi
    megawoopi

Post by megawoopi October 4th 2010, 3:08 pm

Jamie wrote:Quite honestly the server goes off when it does because john has better things to do with his computer after 11:00 so he turns the server off to save power (and maybe his computer too - however only he knows that) and it comes back on at 4:00 because that's when he gets back from school.

This is because at the moment we don't have a VPS after the last one crashed while john was away and john's paypal has had a fit therefore cannot take donations at the moment Sad

but would it be possible to make everyone can start the server ?
    crash
    crash

Post by crash October 4th 2010, 5:29 pm

what? have everyone be able to start up the server? eh...no offence but thats the most wierdest thing ive ever saw,i think only higher staff (jamie) can turn the server on/off.
    megawoopi
    megawoopi

Post by megawoopi October 4th 2010, 5:30 pm

crash wrote:what? have everyone be able to start up the server? eh...no offence but thats the most wierdest thing ive ever saw,i think only higher staff (jamie) can turn the server on/off.

well it just was an idea but okay if its so. clown
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie October 4th 2010, 5:42 pm

megawoopi wrote:
    Jamie wrote:Quite honestly the server goes off when it does because john has better things to do with his computer after 11:00 so he turns the server off to save power (and maybe his computer too - however only he knows that) and it comes back on at 4:00 because that's when he gets back from school.

but would it be possible to make everyone can start the server ?

It's kinda hard to do that without john always leaving his computer on and always making it accessible to whoever constantly - I don't think thats the safest thing for john to do.
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John October 4th 2010, 7:53 pm

yeah :L i think some of you guys think the server is just some random website where i click a button that says ON and one that says OFF. and also most of you seem to think that i can just tell the server to be like soemthign and it will, but its actualyl hard work.
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin October 4th 2010, 9:31 pm

Off topic: John how did u make that FCKING AWESOME gif with the exploding John?
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie October 4th 2010, 10:43 pm

Robin wrote:Off topic: John how did u make that FCKING AWESOME gif with the exploding John?

... Its awesome however its laggy over my phone :L

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 10:14 am