Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
versochi
MyBlobby123
el oh el
Jamie
Robin
Jelmer
John
11 posters

New items to be added! READ! this is important.

John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

New items to be added! READ! this is important. - Page 2 Empty New items to be added! READ! this is important.

Post by John June 14th 2010, 7:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

right, i know we have a few new basic items from runescape, but i was wondering if there was anything else people want me to model?

Ideas for people:
    Find concepts.
    Think of ideas.

think of items you want imported from runescape which youve enjoyed on there.

thanks.

EDIT: THEN POST IN MEDIA AREA YOUR SUGGESTION INSTEAD OF SPAM THIS THREAD, i know we have a low user amount but all these replies make it seem we have over 100 members a day. jeese
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

New items to be added! READ! this is important. - Page 2 Empty Re: New items to be added! READ! this is important.

Post by MyBlobby123 June 17th 2010, 7:13 am

yes John you are better then Jagex
    crash
    crash

New items to be added! READ! this is important. - Page 2 Empty Re: New items to be added! READ! this is important.

Post by crash June 17th 2010, 5:42 pm

lol,i like them both,and i have ideas for both already!!!

johns verson: this cape can be used for a PVP lose item event the last man standing wins the cape

jagex's verson: a fun pvp (funpk event) win the funpk event to win the cape.
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 June 17th 2010, 5:54 pm

or we can add them as drops in funpk which i think drops should be added that way funpking is not completely pointless
    crash
    crash

Post by crash June 17th 2010, 5:56 pm

nah,funpk shouldnt have drops, because in the 317 it had drops and it dropped pvp items O_o the capes should be left as a reward
    el oh el
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by el oh el June 17th 2010, 6:02 pm

crash2107 wrote:nah,funpk shouldnt have drops, because in the 317 it had drops and it dropped pvp items O_o the capes should be left as a reward

good idea crash, maybe we could have a store at ::funpkz where 5 kills is... Some semi good item, and then like 20 kills... and so forth.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 17th 2010, 6:52 pm

Kyle wrote:or we can add them as drops in funpk which i think drops should be added that way funpking is not completely pointless

No, but I do think that it should give a points system that could give the cape as a drop when a user gets maybe 500+ funpk kills in a row or something Razz
    Tincan
    Tincan

Post by Tincan June 21st 2010, 7:01 pm

This would be a custom item, but i think that it would be cool to have a cape with major combat skill bonuses, but it would be really expensive, or a loot from a really high leveled boss or something. It would have an addition to each combat skill, not including slayer or summoning. For example: +500 def, +500 atk, +500 str, +500 mage, and +500 rng.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 21st 2010, 10:49 pm

disagree.

It's too over powering, would screw up the economy which we have spent ages trying to fix and get "perfect"
    Tincan
    Tincan

Post by Tincan June 22nd 2010, 9:55 pm

Well, if you dont have them already, you should import the ranger boots and hat.

Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 22nd 2010, 10:23 pm

Tincan wrote:Well, if you dont have them already, you should import the ranger boots and hat.

Try the range shop at the range tab in your levels...
    agent moby8
    agent moby8
    Donator
    Donator

Post by agent moby8 June 23rd 2010, 4:02 pm

there should by the magic robes i dont know the names but im pretty sure that u know wat i meen
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John June 23rd 2010, 4:37 pm

ermmm.. mystic? idk :\
    crash
    crash

Post by crash June 23rd 2010, 4:43 pm

ive never seen magic robes in the server,we need them all ill say the names

robes (T) (G) and normal
    mystic (dark light and yellow and white)
    infintiy
    and all staffs
    Tincan
    Tincan

Post by Tincan June 23rd 2010, 6:10 pm

Jamie wrote:
    Tincan wrote:Well, if you dont have them already, you should import the ranger boots and hat.

Try the range shop at the range tab in your levels...

well im sorry im new and havnt seen everything..
    el oh el
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by el oh el June 23rd 2010, 8:42 pm

granite maul, Obsidian maul (TzHaar-ket-om).

OT: we should add a "prestige" addition, where if we have all 99's... we can go talk to a guy and get completely reset. But the benefits of prestiging would be +10 to all attack, defense, and strength bonuses. ( the +10 would be permanent to the people that prestige. EX: some one with nothing wielded has +10 to all stats.)
    crash
    crash

Post by crash June 23rd 2010, 9:06 pm

granite maul is pants,it takes the *heh im not swearing..*
    and the prestige idea,isnt good,thats over powerd from the start lol
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi June 23rd 2010, 10:39 pm

but they will have earled that overpower Razz by completing 99 stats, (which will get harder)
    crash
    crash

Post by crash June 23rd 2010, 10:49 pm

i thought we was not gunna add any super powerd stuff,i dont think anyone want the 508 to turn into the 317...(overpowerd stuf O_o)
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 23rd 2010, 10:49 pm

Yea, makes sense if they earn being over powered, however it'll be alot of coding and also if they use the ::reset command what would it do? xD
    Also it'll be unfair on newbies attacking the older more experienced members
    Whats the point in adding sh*t load of customs to the server when there's other stuff we could do with fixing first?
    crash
    crash

Post by crash June 23rd 2010, 10:53 pm

cos customs are more important than the server.joke i see what jamie is saying we cant add much more customs,we need to fix the server up! Very Happy
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 23rd 2010, 10:55 pm

crash2107 wrote:cos customs are more important than the server.joke i see what jamie is saying we cant add much more customs,we need to fix the server up! Very Happy

+1
    PoohBear
    PoohBear
    Donator
    Donator

Post by PoohBear July 3rd 2010, 5:11 pm

That uhm arrow collecting backpack, Ava Acumlator or something. >.< helps alot
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 July 3rd 2010, 5:16 pm

dang poohbear if your avatar picture is you? DANG!!!!!!! lol your eyes are freakin beautiful...

P.S. SHUT UP GUYS!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 7th 2024, 1:38 am