Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Alex
Robin
John
7 posters

Idea [Official]

John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Idea [Official] Empty Idea [Official]

Post by John June 25th 2010, 9:50 pm

IDEA

At the moment, Mods and Admins can spawn items, and use ::master and a few pointless commands, but I think this is making the position seem more like a reward rather than a job.

DONATORSHIP is a reward, not staff spots. So the commands im proposing to be removed/blocked for staff, are:

::master
    ::item
    ::slave ?
    ::capes2 ?
    ::fullkc ?
    ::kill ?

And just leave the ::kick, ban, mute, ipban and ADMINISTRATIVE tools, rather than cheats. Smile

I also suggest that we add prehaps ::master or ::slave for donator that donate a LOT of money, ie: 50$.

Tell me what you think of this, although i have a feeling there will be complaints from a few of the staff Smile no names mentioned.
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Idea [Official] Empty Re: Idea [Official]

Post by Robin June 25th 2010, 10:31 pm

I think removing the item command is a lil to much....isnt it?
    The ::master command isnt rlly nessecary so you won't hear me complaining if you would remove it.
    about Fullkc i dont mind neither if you would get that away it is only just for lazy people like me :L
    -Robin
    Alex
    Alex
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Alex June 25th 2010, 11:28 pm

I wouldnt mind removing the last 4, to be honest i didnt even know those commands XD
    But its all up to you John and i agree with Robin the ::item command should still be something that only admins+ can use
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John June 25th 2010, 11:43 pm

Robin wrote:I think removing the item command is a lil to much....isnt it?
    The ::master command isnt rlly nessecary so you won't hear me complaining if you would remove it.
    about Fullkc i dont mind neither if you would get that away it is only just for lazy people like me :L
    -Robin

i do think that. but i think it needs restrictions. because SOME admins are just seeing it as a way to get rares and customs before everyone else, to show off :\

I think i will make a restrictor, with a special list of IDs which you cant spawn.
    Alex
    Alex
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Alex June 25th 2010, 11:45 pm

I never even got a special list for custom id Sad
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 26th 2010, 1:13 am

I think ::master and ::slave should go just because they are pointless, ::kill should stay because if someone is doing something in a pk area that they shouldn't be a member of staff could then kill them and they would no longer be a problem, also can be used as a punishment if they don't think kick or mute is a suitable one to give (shame people don't lose items on death Razz)

::capes2 and ::fullkc are kinda useless and I don't know how often they are used by members of staff.
    ::item is defently the most used commands on the server, however who you should take it from and who should still have it I don't know but meh...
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin June 26th 2010, 1:23 am

i dont think i am showing off but more testing (A)
    el oh el
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by el oh el June 26th 2010, 5:00 am

Jamie wrote:I think ::master and ::slave should go just because they are pointless, ::kill should stay because if someone is doing something in a pk area that they shouldn't be a member of staff could then kill them and they would no longer be a problem, also can be used as a punishment if they don't think kick or mute is a suitable one to give (shame people don't lose items on death Razz)

(Red) ::master should be taken... and all admins (except john?) get reset, and earn there stats. i have no clue what ::slave does, so i have no say in it.

(the rest...) I think it is a really good idea, if you did this- adding the command to the mods list would help to punish the bad....
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John June 26th 2010, 1:09 pm

Robin wrote:i dont think i am showing off but more testing (A)

what is there to test? its there and its not suddenly going to grow arms or something.
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin June 26th 2010, 1:47 pm

John wrote:
    Robin wrote:i dont think i am showing off but more testing (A)

what is there to test? its there and its not suddenly going to grow arms or something.
    \
    Well with the spirit shields i suggested you to make them stronger because they are like the most powerfull shields on rs remember?
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi June 26th 2010, 7:03 pm

100% agreed on all every command being removed.

Master = cheat like i told you years ago

and item spawn is just an excuse to get any item they want = cheat aswell

also you get people saying "admin can spawn this and i pay you for it" instead earning. and usually people dont know the prices so jut say gimme 10mil for it
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi June 26th 2010, 7:10 pm

Jamie wrote:I think ::master and ::slave should go just because they are pointless, ::kill should stay because if someone is doing something in a pk area that they shouldn't be a member of staff could then kill them and they would no longer be a problem, also can be used as a punishment if they don't think kick or mute is a suitable one to give (shame people don't lose items on death Razz)

::capes2 and ::fullkc are kinda useless and I don't know how often they are used by members of staff.
    ::item is defently the most used commands on the server, however who you should take it from and who should still have it I don't know but meh...

Kill command is not useful in anyway, if they abuse the pk area you warn them and kick them if they carry on, and give the appropriate punishment, not using a command that kills them.

all spawning commands and kill master should be moved
    MyBlobby123
    MyBlobby123
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by MyBlobby123 June 26th 2010, 10:49 pm

Cough thats what price list is for and i think

I think stuff like ::npc should stay and ::item should stay for real reasons like if someone gets safe pked we can give their stuff back and ban other person.

But staff cant abuse ::item
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi June 27th 2010, 1:40 am

if they need there items back john can do it, your just saying this because you will be a big user of this command, its just cheating basically.

npc should not stay

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 9:38 am