Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

DRIZZIM > Higher Mod; Forum Mod and Economy Manager Application

versochi
    versochi

DRIZZIM > Higher Mod; Forum Mod and Economy Manager Application Empty DRIZZIM > Higher Mod; Forum Mod and Economy Manager Application

Post by versochi June 30th 2010, 9:11 pm

Drizzim(Versochi) APPLICATION FOR *Higher Mod*

CONTENT:

Im applying for Higher Mod position, its in my best interest to keep the powerful commands limited to this rank and not abused, will be used for continuous rulebreaking for example.
    Improvement from last time would be im not an instant guy anymore i will basically ignore the chat that generally insults me in a friendly and humorous was but will warn when it gets out of hand, so players will get to have a laugh while im around it will not bother me so much.

Application:

Name: Cameron
    How long ago you joined: 22nd December 2008
    Posistion you are applying/reapplying for: Higher Mod
    Your age (or age range ie: 14-16 if you love privacy): 17
    About Yourself (about 50 words): Ive refreshed myself and now im a nice cool relaxed humorous fellow player,
    Why you want to have this position: Because i want to help powerscape once again and can do 10x better job!! Wink
    How you would help in this position (in your own words, not copied from above) (about 75 words+): Solve any problems players have, and any issues Lower staff have with what they should do in a situation, ive got more knowledge of how to deal with a situation in a more objective way and i will prove this given the chance.
    Name 3 things you would change about the server/forums/staff:
    1. NEW FORUMS FWWWWWWW (yes ofc you would say that)
    2. Keep staff general, no co owners.
    3. Stop john and staff giving players new items that need earning!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drizzim(Versochi) APPLICATION FOR Forum Mod

CONTENT:

Im studying computing at college and enjoy it very much, i also am a big fan on website design and want to learn more and experiment more and its a good opportunity for me.

Application:

Posistion you are applying/reapplying for: Forum Mod
    About Yourself (about 50 words): -
    Why you want to have this position: Stated above
    How you would help in this position (in your own words, not copied from above) (about 75 words+): I will improve the forums and keep the powerscapeonline forums professional and appealing!
    1. More topic area
    2. More open community and more of a private server community
    3. More systems implemented to the forums so people can see alot about the server from the forum

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drizzim(Versochi) APPLICATION FOR Economy Manager

CONTENT:

Ive always been a fan of making the xp rates, loots and monsters very even and challenging for players, i beleive a server that has similarly realistic xp rates but still drastically quicker, good loots to make all cash incomes fair and even, and monsters to offer a challenging hp amount, and damage counters.

Application:

Posistion you are applying/reapplying for: Economy Manager
    About Yourself (about 50 words): -
    Why you want to have this position: I want this position to increase powerscapes users and get it a challenge and reward for players to reach maximum in a statistic.
    How you would help in this position (in your own words, not copied from above) (about 75 words+): Improve xp rates, Change loots to make loots more fair, and make monsters better and challenging for players and clans alike.
    1. XP rates
    2. Loots
    3. Monsters
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

DRIZZIM > Higher Mod; Forum Mod and Economy Manager Application Empty Re: DRIZZIM > Higher Mod; Forum Mod and Economy Manager Application

Post by John June 30th 2010, 9:17 pm

Im accepting your application for:
    Forum mod and economy manager. I will reveiw the app for higher/staff mod and see how you progress.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

DRIZZIM > Higher Mod; Forum Mod and Economy Manager Application Empty Re: DRIZZIM > Higher Mod; Forum Mod and Economy Manager Application

Post by Jamie June 30th 2010, 11:08 pm

locked on acceptance

Congratz Pantha.
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi June 30th 2010, 11:11 pm

its not finished.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie June 30th 2010, 11:13 pm

The mod app is still pending however that depends on how your other 2 jobs go I believe?
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John July 1st 2010, 12:42 am

yes, I want to see how you react to a position of power, before i offer you another.
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi July 1st 2010, 12:44 am

what position have i got? :S
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie July 1st 2010, 12:54 am

John wrote:Im accepting your application for:
    Forum mod and economy manager.

Last edited by Jamie on July 1st 2010, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi July 1st 2010, 12:55 am

what do i do apart from what i do already?
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi July 7th 2010, 12:22 am

I will reveiw the app for higher/staff mod and see how you progress.

Whats my job, john. ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 9:13 am