Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
John
Alex
6 posters

Alex's Admin/Content Manager Apllication

Alex
    Alex
    Administrator
    Administrator

Alex's Admin/Content Manager Apllication Empty Alex's Admin/Content Manager Apllication

Post by Alex July 1st 2010, 12:25 am

This is my application for Admin/Content Manager. Hope you enjoy reading it because I put in time and effort into the Application Smile

Admin/Content Manager

Name:Alex (But you already knew that Wink

How long ago you joined: Honestly can't remember but i think sometime last year. When we still had the 317 (good times...good times....)

This is my application for Admin/Content Manager

Your age (or age range ie: 14-16 if you love privacy): I am currently 16 years old

About Yourself (about 50 words): I'm a fun person to be around, i never put down people (even if im tempted too) i try and make friends with everyone i can. I play in a high level league in Soccer/Futbol (which ever you prefer Wink ) Even though i have other stuff to do i always try and make time to spend time on PS and help out the players and community.I am also fluent in Polish and English and if any players that join are Polish and can't speak very well English i can always help them out. I have been active in Private Servers and Real Runescape for about 5 years so i'd like to say im experienced in most things that other players that played maybe 2-3 years aren't

Why you want to have this position:I am applying for Admin and Content Manager. As a Content Manager I'd be able to report bugs and glitches that i or my Content team may find to John. This will help John keep the server become one of the best private servers out there. As an Admin, i will be able to xteleto players like i always do and ask them how everything going and if they need help. If the player is new i will explain to them how to train each stat and how they can make money and become well respected on the server. Also as an Admin i'd be able to spawn items for players (ie Arrows, Runes, anything u can think of that isnt considered a rare) and have them pay a fair amount for the item. Not just free. Just like i did to T3h Sickness this morning, i had him pay a fair enough price for Rune arrows Smile

How you would help in this position (in your own words, not copied from above) (about 75 words+): Since im already experienced (No homo for you dirty minded people) with being a full pledged staff member on Powerscape, i can continue with what i am doing currently and i can also help john as the content manager to point out glitches, hacks, and anything else ruining our server. For example i told John about the ::char glitch and how it gets players reset. Thanks to me John
    took out ::char and there hasnt been any reset accounts since. At least that im not aware of :S There's also a couple more glitches i can point out. 1 being that christmas crackers and eater ring don't work. 2 The 3rd age items that the God's drop are bugged ie the sword i am wielding in game is a 3rd age plate but it becomes a sword....

Name 3 things you would change about the server/forums/staff:
    1. Wish the server was a little bit more popular. Get more players on!
    2. I'd love to see the forums actual changed, i really liked our old ones and how stuff was so easy to find. I'm still adjusting to the new layout of the forums XD
    3. I can't think of a third, i think our server is perfect the way it is, ow. Maybe get more stable economy, meaning that items are cheaper but harder to get. and get a price guide (Which i would be honored to make)

Last edited by Alex on July 1st 2010, 11:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Alex's Admin/Content Manager Apllication Empty Re: Alex's Admin/Content Manager Apllication

Post by John July 1st 2010, 12:29 am

Thanks, could you expand a bit more on what you would do as content manager? As its quite an important position. Otherwise you can just change to content team, and assist the content manager.

Prehaps you could just point out 1 or 2 glitches or things that need changing IN GAME.
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Alex's Admin/Content Manager Apllication Empty Re: Alex's Admin/Content Manager Apllication

Post by Robin July 1st 2010, 12:30 am

Alex wrote:

Admin/Content Manager

Name:Alex (But you already knew that Wink
    How long ago you joined: Honestly can't remember but i think sometime last year. When we still had the 317 (good times...good times....)
    This is my application for Admin/Content Manager
    Your age (or age range ie: 14-16 if you love privacy): I am currently 16 years old
    About Yourself (about 50 words): I'm a fun person to be around, i never put down people (even if im tempted too) i try and make friends with everyone i can. I play in a high level league in Soccer/Futbol (which ever you prefer Wink ) Even though i have other stuff to do i always try and make time to spend time on PS and help out the players and community.
    Why you want to have this position: I am applying for Admin and Content Manager for about two reasons. One: I need to re apply because our staff system changed (Heck im being honest) and two because I can help out everyone that comes online. I always tele to the person and ask them whats up and if they need any help. My friends list if filled with most of the players in game because i always find time to help them and communicate with them daily Smile
    How you would help in this position (in your own words, not copied from above) (about 75 words+): Since im already experienced (No homo for you dirty minded people) with being a full pledged staff member on Powerscape, i can continue with what i am doing currently and i can also help john as the content manager to point out glitches, hacks, and anything else ruining our server. For example i told John about the ::char glitch and how it gets players reset. Thanks to me John took out ::char and there hasnt been any reset accounts since. At least that im not aware of :S
    Name 3 things you would change about the server/forums/staff:
    1. Wish the server was a little bit more popular. Get more players on!
    2. I'd love to see the forums actual changed, i really liked our old ones and how stuff was so easy to find. I'm still adjusting to the new layout of the forums XD
    3. I can't think of a third, i think our server is perfect the way it is, ow. Maybe get more stable economy, meaning that items are cheaper but harder to get. and get a price guide (Which i would be honored to make)
    A really nice app!!
    only 2 things:
    1.at point 3 number 1 you wish the server was a little bit more popular but you dont say anything like you would change.
    2.maybe creating space between the questions would be a little easier to read.
    -Robin
    Alex
    Alex
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Alex July 1st 2010, 12:33 am

I Tried colour coding it to make it easier but yah il edit it and space it out Razz
    t3h sickness

Post by t3h sickness July 1st 2010, 3:10 am

good app alex i think you have a big chance at getting adamin back may the best of luck be with you
    Alex
    Alex
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Alex July 1st 2010, 6:41 am

Thanks for the support Sickness Smile Appreciate it
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi July 1st 2010, 10:15 am

Nice app but you didnt say much about why you wanted the rank and what you would do, apart from tell of gitches
    Alex
    Alex
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Alex July 1st 2010, 6:19 pm

I'm pretty sure i explains why and what i would do....I said I'm going to continue what I'm doing right now as an Admin and that is to help the community and all the players and a Content Manager needs to seek out glitches and bugs throughout he game...Correct me if I'm wrong
    Alex
    Alex
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Alex July 1st 2010, 11:38 pm

BUMP
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John July 1st 2010, 11:41 pm

Accepted.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie July 1st 2010, 11:48 pm

Congratz Alex, I'll add you to user groups in a little
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin July 2nd 2010, 1:58 am

Congrats alex ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 9:39 am