Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Robin
Jamie
6 posters

"Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread

Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

"Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread Empty "Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread

Post by Jamie September 23rd 2010, 12:25 am

Post all your suggestions and bug reports from the server here (:

Suppose there's not really a lot more I can put here Razz

Suggestions

1. Darkbow drop rate lowered

2. Make the fire cape untradable
    3. Zamorak Godsword 'spec' fix - should freeze people for 20 seconds
    4. Bandos Godsword 'spec' should have the effect of lowing defense depending how much it hits (Need to confirm this - see #4)
    5. Saradomin Godsword should heal an amount of HP and Prayer points depending on how high the hit is (needs confirming whether this should be on spec only or with every hit and how much to heal with each hit)
    6. Aggressive NPC's - NPC's should attack players who's combat level is under double theirs (other than NPC's under level 20)
    7. Darkbeast area - location to be decided (maybe KBD lair??) to be accessed with a command (::db ?)
    8. New / more bosses - better drops (again TBC) and more locations -- Bork to drop stuff and lose cut scene or lose bork, and find corporal beast / spirit beast increase stats and give Spirit shield drops to that
    9. Increase JAD stats and give Range and Mage attacks as well as melee
    10. Spirit Shields - Arcane, Spectral and Divine's stats are too high, they should be reduced to be more like that of elysian's

Completed
    Incomplete
    Next to be completed
    In Progress

Last edited by Jamie on September 23rd 2010, 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

"Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread Empty Re: "Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread

Post by Robin September 23rd 2010, 6:32 pm

Bug: Pantha is still here
    Suggestion:ra I mean ban him
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

"Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread Empty Re: "Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread

Post by Jamie September 23rd 2010, 6:36 pm

I'm not asking for suggestions with members of Powerscape.

I'd like problems with the actual server and things like that Razz
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin September 23rd 2010, 6:37 pm

Jamie wrote:I'm not asking for suggestions with members of Powerscape.

I'd like problems with the actual server and things like that Razz
    He is the problem
    "Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread Funnyp10
    She agrees ^
    crash
    crash

Post by crash September 23rd 2010, 6:39 pm

bug:robin is here.
    suggestion:isnt he banned? :L
    -------------------real post below-----------------
    make the godswords specail affect work.
    ZGS spec=frezee's ppl for 20 secs
    BGS spec=lower's def depending on how much it hits
    SGS=heals HP and some prayer points depending on what it hits
    ags=working.
    make barrows work.
    make GWD like real RS (npcs attack people apon entering the boss room
    make more commands for the server like ::darkbeast=tele you to a darkbeast only zone.
    make more bosses.
    make the DARK BOW rare.
    make JAD hard.
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin September 23rd 2010, 6:43 pm

crash wrote:bug:robin is here.
    "Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread Avatar10
    crash
    crash

Post by crash September 23rd 2010, 6:44 pm

inb4fight.
    tr;dl.
    robin why are you spamming with pics anyways? and gtfo pantha it doesnt matter now does it?
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin September 23rd 2010, 6:46 pm

crash wrote:inb4fight.
    tr;dl.
    robin why are you spamming with pics anyways? and gtfo pantha it doesnt matter now does it?
    I'm not spamming with pics.
    I'm using a way to talk in a different way and I also use texts that (sometimes) make sence
    "Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread Haters11
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie September 23rd 2010, 6:49 pm

ags=working.
    make barrows work.
    make more commands for the server like ::darkbeast=tele you to a darkbeast only zone.
    make more bosses.
    make the DARK BOW rare.
    make JAD hard.

Only until yesterday.

So you want the Godsword Specs to work (AGS only one that works at the moment??)
    What's wrong with barrows, why doesn't it work at the moment?
    You'd like aggressive NPC's bascially? (if your combat isn't double +1 of the NPC's they attack you? e.g. A level 50 NPC would attack you until you're level 101)
    Yep I do think that darkbest needs moving as well Razz
    More bosses - Ideas? = Mine: find a cave, put revs in it and add some phat drops and stuff however I don't know where we could add them Razz
    Darkbow drop rate to be dropped - fine
    Increase JAD's stats and make it not drop FC everytime?? (+ aggressive??)

I'm adding the the ones I don't want feed back for to the thread post but wont add the others until then (:
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin September 23rd 2010, 6:52 pm

Jamie wrote:
    ags=working.
    make barrows work.
    make more bosses.
    make the DARK BOW rare.
    make JAD hard.

Only until yesterday.

So you want the Godsword Specs to work (AGS only one that works at the moment??)
    What's wrong with barrows, why doesn't it work at the moment?
    You'd like aggressive NPC's bascially? (if your combat isn't double +1 of the NPC's they attack you? e.g. A level 50 NPC would attack you until you're level 101)
    Yep I do think that darkbest needs moving as well Razz
    More bosses - Ideas? = Mine: find a cave, put revs in it and add some phat drops and stuff however I don't know where we could add them Razz
    Darkbow drop rate to be dropped - fine
    Increase JAD's stats and make it not drop FC everytime?? (+ aggressive??)

I'm adding the the ones I don't want feed back for to the thread post but wont add the others until then (:
    If it is possible in anyway it could be handy that Jad has his range or mage attack so you can FC him but u also will get pwned
    crash
    crash

Post by crash September 23rd 2010, 6:52 pm

gs spec=there little sideaffect thing dont work.
    barrow armor=there spec when all barrow items are on dont work
    bosses=bork (drops stuff -.-)
    spiritbeast= (drops the spirit sheilds THEY NEED TO BE PUT DOWN IN BONUS.)
    jad=ATLEAST HARD.
    firecapes=untradable to pl0x.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie September 23rd 2010, 7:06 pm

crash wrote:gs spec=there little sideaffect thing dont work.
    barrow armor=there spec when all barrow items are on dont work
    bosses=bork (drops stuff -.-)
    spiritbeast= (drops the spirit sheilds THEY NEED TO BE PUT DOWN IN BONUS.)
    jad=ATLEAST HARD.
    firecapes=untradable to pl0x.

Robin wrote:If it is possible in anyway it could be handy that Jad has his range or mage attack so you can FC him but u also will get pwned

Okay so its just Zamorak, Bandos and Saradomin that need fixing?

Would appreciate it if you would be kind enough to list the effects

Bork, I think that we should get rid of it unless we can get rid of the cut scene. It doesn't have much of a reason Razz (and also might be worth giving it some better stats?)

You mean corpral beast to drop spirt shields? I know you've found a spirit beast thing that looks the same, however it isn't quite the same really however it might be worth upping it's stats and making that drop spirit shields

Spirit shields: Arcane, Divine and Spectral shields stats are too high they need reducing to something more like those of the elysian shield.

Jad: Stats need boosting, More like those on RS and maybe add the Range and Mage attacks to it as well Razz It also needs to become aggressive so that it would attack Far Casters with melee attacks

Firecape untradable makes sense
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin September 23rd 2010, 7:10 pm

I said click me...
    dont delete me noob "Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread Suspect
    crash
    crash

Post by crash September 23rd 2010, 8:24 pm

TBH robin,i fail to see a problem with pantha. your not even playing the server+your not even staff,so how does it consern you? He dont play the server he only do stuff with the forums. so drop it...

and i will get GS specs later
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie September 23rd 2010, 8:57 pm

crash wrote:TBH robin,i fail to see a problem with pantha. your not even playing the server+your not even staff,so how does it consern you? He dont play the server he only do stuff with the forums. so drop it...

and i will get GS specs later

Sorry, I didn't explain: I meant describe the effects for Barrows not Godswords (you have already done that above Razz)
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin September 23rd 2010, 9:27 pm

crash wrote:TBH robin,i fail to see a problem with pantha.
    That's what they always say until 2 or 3 days later they come crying how big a cock or a big fat dick Pantha actually is.
    crash
    crash

Post by crash September 23rd 2010, 9:30 pm

BANDOS GODSWORD SPEC: Its special attack, "Warstrike," inflicts 10% more damage and drains opponents' combat stats by 10% of the damage hit in the following order: Defence, Strength, Prayer, Attack, Magic, Ranged. For example, if the special attack inflicts 500 damage on a foe with 30 in all combat stats, it would drain their Defence to 0 and their Strength to 10. The special attack drains 100% of the bar.
    SARADOMIN GODSWORD SPECIt has a Special attack called Healing Blade. When used, half (rounded down) of the damage dealt by the sword is restored to the player's life points, and 1/40 of the damage is restored to the player's Prayer. This drains the special attack bar by 50%. The sword's special attack must hit to have an effect, however, it is extremely accurate. As long as the attack hits, there is a minimum restoration of 100 life points and 5 Prayer points, even with a hit of 1. Therefore, hits between 1 and 201 damage have the same healing effect, but hits of 202 or more will increase the amount of restoration

ZAMMY GODSWORD SPECIt has a special attack called Ice Cleave, which freezes the opponent for 20 seconds, similar to Ice Barrage, and appears to boost accuracy. This drains the special attack bar by 60%, preventing consecutive uses. It is the only melee weapon that has a "Freeze" effect, making it useful for players who do not train Magic or do not have a high enough Magic level to cast any advanced ice
    spells.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    barrows.

guthan:1:1 ratio, so if you deal 20 hp and the effect occurs, you would recover 20 hp

verac:it has the chance of nullifying the effect of a player's prayer and armour, enabling to hit very high

dharok:At low HP you will be able to hit very high.

torag:only takes 4% of your run.

ahrim:the set effect "Blighted aura", which lowers the player's strength and attack.

karil:If a sucsessful hit it will drain the players Agility which is nothing :L
    versochi
    versochi

Post by versochi September 23rd 2010, 10:07 pm

Robin wrote:
    crash wrote:TBH robin,i fail to see a problem with pantha.
    That's what they always say until 2 or 3 days later they come crying how big a cock or a big fat dick Pantha actually is.

You don't learn do you.

This is my only warning.

so DROP IT
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie September 23rd 2010, 10:15 pm

crash wrote:BANDOS GODSWORD SPEC: Its special attack, "Warstrike," inflicts 10% more damage and drains opponents' combat stats by 10% of the damage hit in the following order: Defence, Strength, Prayer, Attack, Magic, Ranged. For example, if the special attack inflicts 500 damage on a foe with 30 in all combat stats, it would drain their Defence to 0 and their Strength to 10. The special attack drains 100% of the bar.
    SARADOMIN GODSWORD SPECIt has a Special attack called Healing Blade. When used, half (rounded down) of the damage dealt by the sword is restored to the player's life points, and 1/40 of the damage is restored to the player's Prayer. This drains the special attack bar by 50%. The sword's special attack must hit to have an effect, however, it is extremely accurate. As long as the attack hits, there is a minimum restoration of 100 life points and 5 Prayer points, even with a hit of 1. Therefore, hits between 1 and 201 damage have the same healing effect, but hits of 202 or more will increase the amount of restoration

ZAMMY GODSWORD SPECIt has a special attack called Ice Cleave, which freezes the opponent for 20 seconds, similar to Ice Barrage, and appears to boost accuracy. This drains the special attack bar by 60%, preventing consecutive uses. It is the only melee weapon that has a "Freeze" effect, making it useful for players who do not train Magic or do not have a high enough Magic level to cast any advanced ice
    spells.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    barrows.

guthan:1:1 ratio, so if you deal 20 hp and the effect occurs, you would recover 20 hp

verac:it has the chance of nullifying the effect of a player's prayer and armour, enabling to hit very high

dharok:At low HP you will be able to hit very high.

torag:only takes 4% of your run.

ahrim:the set effect "Blighted aura", which lowers the player's strength and attack.

karil:If a sucsessful hit it will drain the players Agility which is nothing :L

Thanks crash Razz
    But do these effects work everytime -- I know as a matter of fact that Guthans doesn't Razz

versochi wrote:

You don't learn do you.

This is my only warning.

so DROP IT

Yea Robin, you are taking it a little bit far with the Pantha stuff.

Last edited by Jamie on September 23rd 2010, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin September 23rd 2010, 10:38 pm

Seems the rolls has been changed huh your the 1 wanring now... funny
    I honestly dont give a crap even if u would ban my IP or my acc for ever.
    I mean if John barly cares about the server it will only turn out to a waste of time for Jamie and Kyle and maybe Crash because their trying hard but I dont mean to offend John but its going no where..
    crash
    crash

Post by crash September 23rd 2010, 10:40 pm

yeah um..news flash. this thread has been out for like a day at most not a month.so quit all rages and back to the point of this topic.

NOW

@jamie,no every effect is random.
    Robin
    Robin
    Help & Support
    Help & Support

Post by Robin September 23rd 2010, 10:58 pm

Im not raging im telling what I think
    ur the one using red letters with capslock
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie September 23rd 2010, 11:03 pm

crash wrote:
    @jamie,no every effect is random.

Okay thanks.
    crash
    crash

Post by crash September 28th 2010, 8:01 pm

another thing.

MAGIC.

almost everyone has said this.
    fix magic hits
    its constant hit is very annoying and the max with dragonon is 40! wtf!!!ice barrage may be the best magic spell but come on......wtf.
    megawoopi
    megawoopi

Post by megawoopi October 5th 2010, 5:49 pm

well t3h sickness and I got the following problem :

Bug: Barrows , If you kill them all you cant open the chest it will say you dont killed the barrows (or something) and then you have to kill them again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is October 2nd 2024, 9:54 am