Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Powerscape Forums.

Please register using the link below to begin playing immediately!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Robin
Jamie
6 posters

"Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread

Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

"Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread - Page 2 Empty "Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread

Post by Jamie September 23rd 2010, 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Post all your suggestions and bug reports from the server here (:

Suppose there's not really a lot more I can put here Razz

Suggestions

1. Darkbow drop rate lowered

2. Make the fire cape untradable
    3. Zamorak Godsword 'spec' fix - should freeze people for 20 seconds
    4. Bandos Godsword 'spec' should have the effect of lowing defense depending how much it hits (Need to confirm this - see #4)
    5. Saradomin Godsword should heal an amount of HP and Prayer points depending on how high the hit is (needs confirming whether this should be on spec only or with every hit and how much to heal with each hit)
    6. Aggressive NPC's - NPC's should attack players who's combat level is under double theirs (other than NPC's under level 20)
    7. Darkbeast area - location to be decided (maybe KBD lair??) to be accessed with a command (::db ?)
    8. New / more bosses - better drops (again TBC) and more locations -- Bork to drop stuff and lose cut scene or lose bork, and find corporal beast / spirit beast increase stats and give Spirit shield drops to that
    9. Increase JAD stats and give Range and Mage attacks as well as melee
    10. Spirit Shields - Arcane, Spectral and Divine's stats are too high, they should be reduced to be more like that of elysian's

Completed
    Incomplete
    Next to be completed
    In Progress

Last edited by Jamie on September 23rd 2010, 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    crash
    crash

"Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread

Post by crash October 5th 2010, 10:40 pm

dude.it isnt broken,as i got averac helm from it,it is just rare to get anything.
    megawoopi
    megawoopi

"Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "Yup, we are now dead" Improvement/Bug report thread

Post by megawoopi October 6th 2010, 2:59 pm

crash wrote:dude.it isnt broken,as i got averac helm from it,it is just rare to get anything.

No its broken or something i never get anythign cause it always says i have to kill them again , if you dont believe me ask t3h sickness
    crash
    crash

Post by crash October 8th 2010, 6:44 pm

ffs. i done barrows when you told me on the server,it worked fine for me.
    ill say one more time.

its rare to get any prize at all.
    megawoopi
    megawoopi

Post by megawoopi October 8th 2010, 6:45 pm

but why does it say you dont killed all barrows
    John
    John
    Owner
    Owner

Post by John October 9th 2010, 12:26 pm

bump. began work.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Forum Geek
    Forum Geek

Post by Jamie October 9th 2010, 5:40 pm

Sweet Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 4th 2024, 9:14 am